• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

http://youtu.be/jKE096tyspw

I just got to see this. Wow, Barbara was at her cold-hearted, bitchiest, cuntiest best here. My God, how can you even dare be so judgmental, nasty and condescending right out there in the open? "I know what your problem is" "You yell at your son like that?" BITCH, GTFO.

I wouldn't have talked about this on air if I were Wendy but she did, it happened, and I see what she means. She's going through that tough phase were she has to be the enforcer to an often difficult teenager while the dad gets all the cool points & doesn't experience the negativity the mother does. For some of these bitches to criticize and/or pretend they don't get that. Ugh.

LOL What else would she talk about, if not the Housewives? Syria? Ukraine? I would die if that day came :lol:

• Members

How about the stars in the Nielsen top 20 shows? She wants dirt, she could have opened up the Muhney controversy.. we KNOW Y&R draws higher ratings than housewives. She could talk about actual celebrities with talent, or ones that are at least famous for something other than acting the fool in a modern day minstrel show. She should concentrate on movie stars, The Jacksons, Beyonce, Dionne's bankruptcy, Bobbie Kristina and all her drama, miley cyrus, the Robin thicke lawsuit, she could talk about some SOCIAL news issues, like civil rights things, etc. the list goes on and on. And she DOES at times, she just needs to drop the low hanging fruit. She don't need to entertain bigots like she does here:

And I was STUNNED that someone that was a DJ in the 90's did not know how to pronounce Sinead O'Connor's name. WTF?

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

When your'e an Urban contemporary DJ, you should should know how to pronounce the name of the person who has the number one song in the country for a MONTH that was written by PRINCE. And she was also DJ'ing when the whole Pope fiasco happened. It was on the front page of USA today, the controversy was on the lips of everyone. You had to be dead not to be exposed to it.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

Wendy's messy and she often gets her facts wrong! IMO, that's part of her appeal and I love when she slips up especially when the audience notices and calls her out on it. I don't think she'd be as interesting if we had to take her 100% seriously. I like that she messes up as it makes her more relatable

• Members

Yeah.... she kind of stepped in it when she jumped on the "Beyonce is faking her pregnancy" bandwagon, these pictures left her with egg on her face.

pregnant-beyonce-4.jpg

I will say that I totally applaud Wendy for making her son do chores, and trying to raise him so he's not a spoiled trust fund baby. Barbara was SO INTO her waspy condescension, I thought it was ridiculous.

Edited by alphanguy74

• 2 weeks later...