OLTL: Actor out?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. I just read from the latest SOD/SOW spoilers posted at Soapcentral, that Charlie is going to ask Echo to have an affair with him on the side, while he remains married to Viki. The spoilers mention that Echo is going to be happy about this. And that Echo/Charlie are going to seal their deal with a kiss, which Tess will witness.

It seems like TPTB are really ruining Charlie by having him want to do something like this. It wouldn't surprise me if this is happening because they have decided to get rid of Brian. It's a shame IMO, because I liked Viki/Charlie together and thought they were a good fit for each other. It's unfortunate what the writers are doing to Charlie.

• Members

I wish Brian the best. I wonder how Charlie will exit the show. Maybe he will leave after Viki finds out about him and Echo's affair. And/Or maybe Tess will blackmail him or something and that causes him to leave town?.

• Members

There's no better way to commemorate 2010's ridiculous and unjust firings by going for another round in 2011! Woo hoo!!! OLTL Pink Slip Fest '11!!!!! Yeah, man!!!!! Let's knock Matthew and the Evanses out next!! The Fords need sisters! And those sisters are gonna need some guys of their own! Get ready, Llanview! Here come the Chryslers!!!

Archived