OLTL: Actor out?

• Members

I always thought Brian might have been fairly inexpensive, since he hadn't been in anything big in a while when coming to soaps and he took off a lot of time for theater work.

I would be surprised if JvD is getting that much either. He's only been with the show since 2005 and I imagine his going to OLTL might have been more about steady work than money.

Strasser has taken big cuts.

If the show needs money there's about ten people who can go...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it's either/or. If Blair goes they would probably just take the opportunity to get rid of all the Cramers except the two they care about, Kelly and Starr. They would just bring in Aubrey relatives.

• Members

thank god. I never cared for Charlie and Viki. Too bad they never put him with Roxy bc I liked them together when she said he was Rex's father and wanted OLTL to go there.

Im calling it. She's Kelly's sister and Dorian's niece

• Members

I have very mixed emotions about Charlie "chuckles" leaving. on one hand, this new Charlie who can't keep his hands of Echo, is eww! No offence to Kim Zimmer because she's great and i would like her to stick around to be a good grandmother to Shayne and try to be a mother to Rex but she's not the sex godess she was back in the day. I mean if she looked like she did 20 years ago as Reva, then i could understand it but not now. him leaving Viki got her, I say good bye Chuck! I also agree that Brian kerwin is a good actor but they have rarely let him express his strength. They have kept Charlie as a wimpy man being lead around by women. It was only last year when Dorian was getting him involved in a plot to kill Mitch Laurence.

But on the other hand i think of the early romance of Viki and Charlie began and i'd like to see Viki actually happy with a husband for a long period of time before splitting them up. She just can't seem to keep one. Don't get me started on Viki and Ben. Liked them together, when they were together. It seemed every single year either he was being kidnapped or she was and then Niki took over and ended it all. Viki's had more scenes with Charlie in the past few years than she ever did with Ben. and of course poor Sloan died the month after they married. I would have liked to see her and Charlie have a good semi-long relationship like she used to with Clint and Joe. They had problems but they always came back to each other.

Is it just me or would it be a hoot if Depavia decided to leave and they recasted with an Asian woman. for you new viewers, Blair was originally played by Asian Mia Koff. They had a whole story of her mother Addie being raped by an asian orderly and gave birth to Blair. then Mia left and she was replaced with a southern belle Kassie. It would be such fun if she was replaced by someone Asian.

• Members

I haven't liked Charlie for some time either, and it will probably be a way to write out Echo as well. I must say I have enjoyed KZ's time a lot more than I was expecting, but the character can only go so far. I'd say it's time.

I have a feeling that Nat's baby will turn out to be John's and then Brody won't be the dad of either. Brody will have lost Shane, whom he thought of as his son, and now again lose his other son(s). So they'll probably write him out to get away from the 'bad memories'. Which is too bad, because I wish they would have brought on Brody's family to keep him around. Doesn't he have a sister out there from when he first came into the picture???

I'd love for Farah Fath to go as well as Terri Conn and Austin Peck (even tho he hasn't even aired yet!).

Archived