Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

The Voice: Discussion Thread

I think it premieres on April 26, but I'm not sure.

This sounds like a damn good time. Adam's the eye candy, Blake and Cee-Lo should provide adequate lawls, and Christina's gonna hot mess all over the place. Shall be fun.

Did anyone watch this? I heard nothing but good things about it. It premiered huge. NBC is repeating it tonight.

The Voice (120 minutes)

- 11.775 million viewers

- 6.8/10 HH

- 5.1/13 A18-49

I like the concept of the show. I hope it does well however Carson Daly is a bad fit. The dude looks bored out of his mind. And he's fake.

Better than I expected, but I was kinda disappointed at the success considering it *is* a rushed X Factor rip-off. I wonder how that'll effect X Factor in the fall. Interesting to see how it holds up over time.

How many episodes so far and how many times does it air a week? If I can just make it through Christina and Carson... Lord why are they still trying to make him happen?

How many episodes so far and how many times does it air a week? If I can just make it through Christina and Carson... Lord why are they still trying to make him happen?

The show just premiered last Tuesday from 9-11. Tomorrow night is also from 9-11. Next week it airs from 10-11. Only on Tuesdays.

Thanks! I'm glad it's not twice a week like Idol. That could get :wacko: .

That was so awkward when Christina didn't recognize the Mickey Mouse Club guy until later...Even more awkward that he didn't choose her as a mentor.