GH: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have they EVER paired a lead female with a black man before? I love Sharly, and I hope it happens.

The everytime I say Sharly it reminds me of Shart....And while Laura Wright's acting DOES remind me of a wet fart, Shart just isn't an appealing couple name.

:lol:

• Members

Well I didn't use any "bad" pictures only the ones people generally think look good. And I thought it was pretty obvious that it was representing all the decades shed been on the show LOL :D

Also quartermainefan, I completely forgot about Faith/Justus...Shame cause they were two of my favorites!

• Members

Wow I happened to be over at the ABC GH site, a place I rarely go...And, I noticed they actually gave a character bio to "Suzanne Stanwyck" I know she didn't have one like a month ago the last time I was over there. Maybe she's not going away as soon as we thought.

Also, I thought it was funny that Jackie Zeman and Megan Ward both still have bios. Neither or on anymore.

• Members

Miranda Priestly'sKate's needs to be deleted like for real, LMAO. She is invisible on this show, the other day Lulu went to get her a coffee and I thought to myself wow they don't even care enough to have Megan Ward tape some scenes of her screeching bitchily at Lulu or Maxie to get her her coffee anymore, or the occasional scene of her balking orders and being mad at them for out of nowhere reasons...

rolleyes.gif

• Members

Wow Sylph this is like the third thing we've agreed on in the last week. Hell must be a very old place lately.

I miss Kate and Skye too.

But thank GOD, they seemed to dial down on the HOlivia lately, so it doesn't hurt as much to not have Kate around now. Though I miss her.

Archived