GH: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love hearing Ethan tell Kristina that he's not going to cheat on his WIFE! Krissy is coming off as an increasingly obsessive little girl over him & I found her disturbing to watch. She said she knows he's with Maya just for the money and that she can "wait" for him rolleyes.gif I wish she would just get the message & stay away from him. What happened to that Taylor guy she was with before? He was just fine. Really not interested in seeing Kristina get obsessed with Ethan and start doing crazy things to get his attention...what a boring and tired S/L.

Or if Kristina keeps trying harder and harder and Ethan ends up giving in? That would be even worse.

Wow KeMo is doing an outstanding portraying someone who is deaf, I have got to hand it to her. Finally some kind of S/L for her and I hope GH sticks to it. That last scene with Jason & Sam was heartbreaking, the tone in Sam's voice and the way Jason said he loved her just got to me!!

Wow was that it with Franco yesterday? I was expecting more, I hope he comes back again.

• Members

She's part deaf in real life. This story hits close to home for her. Its one of the reasons why Im loving that htey are going there and I hope they really give this story some justice. I hope she isnt deaf for a while and not like Elizabeth was when she went blind for 2 weeks

• Members

I must be on crack, because that blaring broodmare was saying a LOT of things I actually agreed with. I was right there with her. Go ahead, Sonny. Torture a man in front of your kids. Let them see what the world sees in you -- and why they aren't misguided in thinking you're anything less than a despicable thug. And I'm glad she put Michael in check, too. Miss Morgan doesn't need to see his brother and his father acting like gross, vengeful animals. He'll wind up like Kristina, and think being punched and shot = love.

Molly threw a pencil, remember?

10%

• Members

LOVE Nikolas' haircut. The prince looks good. He and Brook were cute today

Lucky looks gross.

Why is everyone yelling at Sam? The bitch cant hear no matter what the pitch of your voice is. This is a typical reaction for people around deaf folks

Why are we STILL on the Robin/Patrick/Lisa triangle? This sh-t should have ended in September

+1

Archived