GH: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jules wub.gif anyone else get a kick out of him? I LOVE Danny Cistone. I liked his scenes with Brenda a lot. There was just something about him that I liked...and I thought him & Brenda had a lot of chem, way more than she does with the scumbucket.

Jason, Sam, & the rest of the Davis girls. Loved all their scenes today! They are all so natural with each other, and they bring such a lightheartedness to the show...they were awesome today and I loved the sign language practice ;-) lol @ Jason saying "I love you" in sign language, that was sweet!!

Agreed on both accounts. Nikolas looks great with his fresh cut! He looked fine before but now he looks even better. Meanwhile Lucky is looking like a mangy dog. These two had scenes together on the pier and they looked the complete opposite of each other in looks/cleanliness.

That conversation between them was AWKWARD to me. Really Nik, asking LUCKY for relationship advice about Elizabeth?? Why would you want to talk to him about that after what happened? I think GH was trying to repair their relationship a little more with those scenes but to me it just came across as contrived & weird. Nik needs to make more friends.

• Members

So wait, Sam already has her hearing back? All those people spent two episodes yelling in her damn ear, she collapsed, the doctors examined her, and yet it was Jasus saying "I love you so much" that made her hearing return. Hitman and faith healer, what can't he do?

What was the point of her being deaf for a day?

• Members

I am bummed to hear that Sam already has her hearing back. The scene where Sam woke up deaf was for me literally the first time she has been interesting in maybe three years. She went from total FF material to the one I wanted to see more of, but I guess that's over with. I don't understand how anyone can watch her with her "yes Jason, whatever you say Jason, I am nothing without you Jason" bullshit.

• Members

Guza refuses to let her have her own storyline. I was looking forward to that with this deaf plot, but its already over and she will be back to being Jason's sounding board. I dont think Guza cares for her at all. KeMo must be kept around bc of Frons

• Members

Once again got my hopes up about another S/L, I was really liking the deaf story with Sam. It was great while it lasted and it had a lot of promise. I'm seriously wondering also, what was the point? They put a lot of effort into it these past 3 episodes especially with the sign language & white boards and stuff which I thought was great. SBu & KeMo seemed very committed and into it. SMDH.

Always great to see Johnny & Lulu interacting

• Members

Guza just doesn't care enough about those things to drag them out over time and get layered with the stories. He hits on them for momentary shock value, milks a few days to a week's worth of story, and then it's done. So, if you're going to get your hopes up over Molly having PTSD, or Michael's revelation that he was raped in prison... or even Sam being deaf (when it was soooo telegraphed that it was going to be temporary), then you're setting yourself up for guaranteed falls.

Sorry. -_-

3842448656_4b109e024d.jpg

Archived