GH: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

nah she did what she does 99% of the time she's at the hospital; stop whoever she's near and start talking about her kids. Ever since Quartermainefan mentioned it, I think about this all the time bc she DOES talk about her kids alot. Its getting annoying

• Members

in and of itself its not, but it gets repetitive how they always have her talking about her kids at that hospital. Its not like its once and a while. There have been alot of scenes of her just standing at the nurses station and just going on and on about them. Mainly to Robin, but others as well.

• Members

She talks about her kids all the time because that's all her life/story lines consist of these days! lol! And I think the point of those Sam/Liz scenes was to further up Liz's suspicions that Aiden could be Luckys based on the fact that they look alike. Lately when Liz has been talking about her kids (which, yes, is ALL the time lol), it's been mostly all about Lucky and his connection to them.

I loved the Sam/Liz scenes (though I still kind of hate seeing them act so nice with one another), Jake really does look exactly like Jason! Such good casting with that little kid. Wish we could have more scenes of Jason interacting with his son...oh and I'm glad GH has been reminding viewers so much lately that he's a byproduct of Liz/Jason. I used to think they were trying to make everyone forget that..

I liked when Liz was about to show Sam the picture of Aiden and ask if he looked like Lucky, but held back because when Sam saw the pic of Jake she got emotional (since we all know deep down she wants to have the Borgs baby but is scared).

LOL @ Carly scared out of her mind and grabbing her hockey stick. Her & Shawn continue to be awesome! wub.gif That little scene with them was the highlight for me today ;-) I don't think it's a coincidence these two keep having scenes together, I think & hope the writers have something in store for them down the road...

Archived