GH: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

gh030811.png

Haha, I knew it wouldnt take long. Liz is working fast! She's going to find out Aidan is Lucky's kid and use that baby to manipulate him for all its worth

the kids are a plot device. Lucky does love them which is why Liz uses them to get attention and latch onto him. She did that exensively when JJ took over and Lucky dumped her. Im sure she will start again pretty soon and today was the start of that hapening again.

• Members

siobhan.png

I just randomly was flipping channels and saw the actress that plays Siobhan on Ghost Whisperer. I wish they had let her talk normally and not in that fake Irisih accent. I was hoping Siobhan would be revealed to be a double agent

• Members

I have to give this one a WIN. SoapBoy, seriously, this is nothing personal and never was, but if you keep crapping on this thread... I mean. Your every mention of Bobby and your other preoccupations is suck a post-killer.

I wish Guza sacked Zeman so that we can end this painful affair.

• Members
That guy didnt kidnap Brenda and right now he's the only one thats being nice to her as she's trying to get him to help her which he wants to do but is scared to. Besides I dont care if she's nice to him or not. You misssed the point of what I wanted to draw attention to and that was the silly plant line. Maybe I should have bolded it. I found it funny while being insulting, random and dumb at the same time

Archived