GH: March Discussion Thread

• Members

Nah. Jason being camp counselor to all the strays is just about the only time I like him. Spinelli, Maxie, Brenda, Diane.., they all worked great with Jason. Steve Burton has very little dramatic talent I find, but he is really good at comedy and he made a great straight man for all these people. Jules would fit right in.

They just need to keep Jason away from any kind of romantic angle.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Shawn was pretty nervy.

"Hi, I drugged Brenda, kidnapped her, am a career criminal and almost killed Carly in a delusional panic with my gun that is no doubt illegal, but there is no reason to be insulting! Now pardon me while I bleed on your couch because I cannot go to the hospital due to my criminal status."

• Members

I cant beleive that Olviia has YET to have a scene with Brenda. I used to call ehr Brooklyn Brenda bc they looked so much alike and wanted to see them interact but 6-7 months later and that still has not happeend. I wonder why. Brenda's interacted with every one of her other clones

• Members

I swear this is like the 4th time in one day Lulu has brought coffee to Dante at the station & had a nice little Balkin recap chat with him.

I would love to see Johnny Skidmarks bust a cap in both Robin & Patrick's asses for breaking into his house! Who cares about the stupid syringe anymore!! I get it but i'd much rather see this scrapped, and Johnny continuing to try and persuade Lisa to get over Patrick and move on, eventually becoming succesful with that mission and the end result being him & Lisa officially together as a couple ;-)

Archived