GH: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont like to say this, but I thought Snarly did good yesterday with her talk with Kristina. I liked that those werent empty words and she actually related her curretn situation with Jason and Sam to reinforce her advice. She doesnt particularly care for Sam but tolerates and accepts her relationship with Jason bc its what he wants and she's learned to deal with it despite her initial objections. Too bad it went over Kristina's head and she didnt hear a damn thing

• Members

This episode (3/14) was horribly written!

The structure sucked: The Spencer Family was random and pointless; Sam & Spinelli and Lulu appeared out of nowhere; Brenda's speedy recovery.

The dialogue sucked. Again, the Spencer scenes weren't funny like they were obviously intended to be and didn't seem to have a point; Edward and Sonny's speeches to Brenda felt uninspired; Michael and Abby's dinner coversation -- which I assume was supposed to be portrayed as cute and charming nervousness -- was a bunch of WTF?

This was not the best way to kick off the week after an already lackluster Friday cliffhanger. Storytelling aside, this was the first single episode I've been thoroughly disappointed with top to bottom in a long time. <_<

• Members

I mean did anyone really believe Brenda was going to die? I was surprised they had her recover literally in an episode...but I guess with VMG time running out and the fact that they spent her first couple of months doing jack [!@#$%^&*], they have to rush everything now.

• Members

Steve: "You were all too busy standing around rehashing the same old garbage. You all need tog row up..." THANK YOU! I cant beleive we are back to this crap of them fighting over the same thing at that stupid nurses station. They should not be arguing about this nonsense at work

• Members

Liz Webber is trash. Just watching this character is exhausting.

She has no room to judge anyone when she's been carelessly gambling her kid's money away on a "chance" at independence from Nikolas. And what happened when the stock tanked? She went right back to sniffing Nik's ass. <_<

• Members

Brook: "You know you come over here acting all holier and thou, but this whole situation is getting really pathetic. Look Lucky dumped you. He doesnt want you. Everyone knows that..."

Liz: "You should tell her to treat the mother of your child with a little more respect"

Nik: "The 2 of you are never going to see eye to eye so lets jsut drop this"

Liz: "Drop this? You want to drop this and you're okay with her behavior"

Nik: "Elizabeth Im just saying the two of you have a way of pushing each other's buttons""

Brook: "Wow. Not quite the reaction you were looking for huh?

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I used to LOVE Liz. Even when she was being a hypocrite and looking down on frenemies and bitches like Gia and Carly. But Liz is completely useless. She's a brood mare and all she ever does is just run around town trying to keep her vagina warm. It's embarrassing for her and it's annoying for me as a viewer.

Archived