• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, we get it!

Caroline, Uncle Luke, Caroline, Uncle Luke, Caroline, Uncle Luke,

Caroline, Uncle Luke, Caroline, Uncle Luke, Caroline, Uncle Luke.

Must it be said over and over and over?<_<

• Members

I like that Luke calls Carly Caroline. He's the only one who hasn't forgotten what a nasty bitch she truly is, and the name Caroline is a reminder of that.

I also LOVED Luke calling Carly out for breaking up she-who-must-not-be-mentioned's marriage to Tony the other day.

• Members

I dont think theres anything wrong with the actor. They simply had no vision for this character, which was the case the last time he was in town. They could have really beefed up the Webber/Hardys but completely failed bc they dont care. Another missed oppurtunity was bringing on Terrel as Tommy Hardy instead coming back to his hometown of PC and the hospital, his parents and grandparents worked at. Could have been doing the same story but had the history and family connections to strengthen him as a character. But again, Guza and TIIC dont care

• Members

So Carly plants some jewels in Jax's office in order to get him to back off about getting custody of JUSS SUH LIN? The baby who is sick but who she still palmed off to the nanny? Yeah whatever. How old is this chick? Like, 15? Because in HD she looks 50.

Archived