OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 7

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have I said how much I hate that Natalie and Rex are Buchanans? Because I really do, it's damn atrocious.

Why in the world did they put Starr, Langston, James and that girl that looks like a bird on today's show? WHO CARES? It seriously was a momentum killer. I didn't mind the Blair/Tomas stuff, I'm not into their story but they didn't annoy me like the Starr saga did.

I loved the wedding drama today, and when Clint called Bo on his holier than thou attitude, AWESOME! Team Clint!

• Members

Wasn't this after David had tried to con the family by pretending to be Viki's brother and the Lord heir?

I thought that Asa and Ben became close after Asa found out Ben was his son, and most of their feud was when he thought Max was his son. I can't remember now.

• Members

Even with Cord, Asa generally accepted Cord after Clint and Cord found out the truth and he never personally hated Cord, as Clint does with Rex. He also never would have let Cord's child die.

Not that I really want Clint to accept Rex. Rex is all around scum, and he already has Bo to constantly fix his messes.

• Members

I think Clint makes Rex off to be much worse than he is (I know, I can't believe I said that either). Rex isn't some master con or anything, he's just annoying. Asa would be more like, "Rex?? That punk?? Jesus Christ. All right, whatever..." The Rex of today wouldn't even press Clint for money, and Clint could just set up a little trust for him and Shane like he did for the babies and be aloof and done with it.

• Members

Thanks...love me some Eric Sheffer Stevens.

Rex is annoying and so is Gigi. I thought the show was actually pretty good. I hated the whole Cole and Starr stuff. Starr is so stupid.

And poor Bree can't act her way out of a paper bag. She is going to get worse with all the

• Members

Lots of missing people at the wedding. Yeah, Matthew should be there for gosh sakes! Roxy, she should be there. Todd, Blair, Tea,

Danielle. Starr had already given her reason to John. Where are Nigel and Renee? My biggest beef is the omission of any mention of

them, Michael and Marcie! They haven't even been called about the baby and wedding! Michael should have been John's best man. It's so wrong that they couldn't have brought back Chris Stack and Kathy Brier for these episodes. Look, I know it's to establish the closness of John and Brody

and the fallout afterwards. But, dang it, Michael and Marcie should have been included! And, how about Dorian? I guess they couldn't pay

for all of these people to be there, but that's no excuse.

I meant to add this. Yes, Pete Braust mentioned John's mom. But, there should have been a call placed to Mom Eve about the wedding

and the baby. But, that wasn't done either.

• Members

Also wanted to add the scenes were excellent at the reveal of Rex, Clint, and all of the drama. VerDorn is really playing this to

the hlit, isn't he! And, from Brian Kerwin's performance I knew Charlie was going to blow like a smokestack! Very well done

scenes!

• Members

Bree is meh, she has decent moments. I'm not a fan and I think she's incapable of playing Jessica as originally penned, but as far as who was the worst today, it absolutely has to be a toss-up between KA and JPL. I was actually kind of appalled at how bad they both were today.

Archived