OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 7

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Since bringing back the end-of-show previews, usually the next day's show starts with repeat footage from the previous day's show. It's weird. They must think soap fans can't remember from one day to the next. Y&R uses previews but it doesn't start the next show with filler from the previous show. Starr, Langston, James, Michelle would make me skip today's show if I didn't know what else was on.

• Members

Whenever RC can't explain something that makes no sense, he usually ignores it. Viki and Charlie are the latest examples. There's no reason except he needed them as props for Echo's story with Rex and Clint. Another mistake he's made and ignored is that Rex is now older than his previously-older sister Natalie. We saw flashbacks of Natalie when Roxy brought baby Rex home from the hospital. We saw he was younger when Roxy sent him away. Now he was born before she was. :lol: He made a joke about his screw-up with Dani's age. It didn't make his bad rewrite go away.

• Members

Rama! :lol: I know they are all thinking, "Who is this sari heffa!? :blink: "

Here here Cheap, and James and this girl sure aren't wasting any time, are they? And they need to lay a blanket down before they have to peel themselves off of that leather sofa. Looks like James won't be giving her any anyway.

Was anyone else like, " :unsure: Why is Starr narrating this?"

• Members

Agreed and as much as I enjoy Blair and Ted King, their scenes seem out of place in this episode as well. Its very uneven and notas cohesive as it should be. Id have had Echo and Dorian on instead bc even if they arent at the wedding, their scenes would have at least been relevant to the action there. Ditto for Marty as well. This episode should have solely focused on the DNA storyline

Archived