OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 7

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a feeling that they're going to find comfort in each other's booze-soaked arms. I can just see them all layed up in a crack den trading swigs on a fifth of scotch.

I'm not hating on Blair and TW, but damn, it's killing the momentum!

• Members

You know, I was trying to be good when I refrained from saying that her being there would probably crowd things, but I can always count on you. :lol:

Okay everybody. Now imagine you'd never seen this show before in your life and you just flipped to it for the first time and found this sari'd couple dropping bombs at a WASP *double* wedding, wouldn't you be intrigued as hell?? :lol:

• Members

I am looking forward to tomorrow's show. Things are already becoming interesting/dramatic due to the secret of Clint being Rex's father being revealed. I think that things are going to be even more entertaining after the bigger secrets about the paternity of the babies/ONS are dropped.

• Members

still they should have been there. Having them as well as the other missing family members would have been a better use of screentime than focusing on James/Michelle pre-sex talk and Langston/Starr's prison visit. I dont think having Todd, Tea and Dani at the wedding would have taken away from the episode, but what they did air did

Archived