OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 7

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Clint slipping Kelly the file!

"On an empty stomach" Shaun? :lol::rolleyes: "Tell me about my mother." Wow, don't you feel like this scene is about three months late?

The truthg is out! Damn, they should have played the sex flashback! :lol:

• Members

I think I understand what you mean...but that's not how I orginally understood his explanation. To me, it sounded like he couldn't remember afterwards which test he'd changed, then convinced himself he must have changed Jess'.

I predict there's been some switcheroo, and another round of tests will reveal Brody is Jess' babydaddy and John is Nat's. There's more than enough wiggle room in this conundrum of misunderstandings.

• Members

Being an a$$ is the only way for a man to stay on this show.

I think that someone at ABC probably sees the Ford stuff as more important than anything about the wedding reveal. The latter has seemed a bit rushed and empty all along. If it was a priority I don't believe it would have been put in the same episodes as endless, and pointless, scenes with Starr and then with Ford. The latter seems to be OLTL's future. Endless and pointless repetition with boring new characters. I'm surprised dull Aubrey/Cutter weren't even more involved in the wedding.

• Members

I think the wedding stuff is great................... however sandwiched in between scenes of Ford as a HOTDOG, and Shaun getting his nails done, it just kept killing the drama. I didn't even mind the Starr/James crap today as much, but the other stuff just didn't fit in. They kept building up the drama and then slamming it down with the other stuff... I get the Ford thing, since he's supposedly Jessica's baby daddy... but still.

However I agree with the above, the whole test situation has been so convoluted, we really can't be sure. I think how they left it today leaves more drama (giving Brody the child he's always wanted but with Natalie).... than having it be John/Nat and Brody/Jess. It's more entertaining this way! Plus John is left out in the dust, which is nice.

• Members

I'll just get this out of the way, but I loved Ford today. I thought the hotdog scene was funny and I was not expecting to like it at all.

Bo, STFU, you sanctimonious ass

If looks could kill. Wow. The way John had his eyes on Nat when Vimal was speaking said alot. Probably ME's best acting and he didnt say a word. His eyes did it all.

Archived