GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, for [!@#$%^&*]'s sake!

20791.gif

If this is indeed in the works, what a horrible idea. The idea that we're supposed to care about this woman's plight (especially one of this nature) when she's been so unrepentantly EVIL and DESTRUCTIVE for the better part of a year? Not to mention an obvious ploy to get this ratchet actress her undeserved Emmy. And if this does come to pass (the plot -- definitely not that Emmy), this character will come out of it just as petty and uncivilized as ever. No growth.

• Members

Kristina skeeves me out with the thought of her and anybody. Her thumbelina height, the helium voice, and that forehead that just doesn't quit, whenever I see her I am reminded of this alien from Star Trek

balok.jpg

The idea of pairing her with anyone over the age of 16 I find disturbing. I don't know how they cast this girl. She may be very nice, but an actor's body is their main tool and she just comes off as the VP of the Lullaby League.

when she talks, this is what she sounds like:

• Members

That Woman struts around thinking she is JR Ewing in a dress when, in reality, she has the emotional brain development of a spoiled 9-year old. I would call her a psycho, except that would actually require her to be somewhat competent.

Can you believe her sparkly ass was applauding Brenda & Sonny's marriage yesterday like she was actually happy to be there? For [!@#$%^&*]'s sake. Just a minute before, she had disrupted the wedding on the thinnest of excuses that this is "for mah kidz."

And the fact that there are NEVER any consequences to her actions underscores just how desperate this GH regime is to prop her up. WTF was Michael doing telling her "I love you, mom"? He should have told this toxic sociopath how pathetic she was and then run off looking embarassed to be seen anywhere near her.

Sonny should have kicked her out on her ass when she smugly told him she was staying for the cake. And Edward Quartermaine should have shoved that cake in her face. The idea that he would ever dance with the ho who ruined AJ's life, used the Quartermaines and denied them any rights to their grandson is absolutely grotesque.

Like the kicked little dog he is, Jax ran up to his tranny owner whimpering for a cuddle and a lick. I was SO ready for Jax to tell her "Satisfied now? Sonny. Doesn't. Want. YOU. You killed our marriage and the chance for your kids to have a normal family life because you are obsessed with your ex and his new bride. Oh, and you were so busy being out for "revenge" that you never did any work or saw your baby. As a result, I am firing you from the Metro Court. Olivia can take over your duties. Oh, and I'm filing for sole custody of Jocelyn as clearly you couldn't take care of a goldfish adequately. And I want my house back. You have until midnight tonight to Get OUT. Run along and git packin'."

• Members

That, and "are you okay, mom?"

WHAT THE HELL? Is she okay? She barges into the room, spraying it with bullets... and yet, they're concerned if she's okay?

That made absolutely no sense, either.

The only slight joy that I had was the fact that, even though she had absolutely no fallout from her devious and malicious actions, she was practically banished from socializing with the others. Off in the corner by herself while Sonny and Brenda greeted the guests. And then relegated to sitting at the children's table (appropriately enough) like the eldest sibling who's still not yet adult enough to sit at the big people's table.

• Members

Here's some more of those spoilers Carl mentioned...

Now come ON. How can you tell this story without Bobbie, Felicia, and Tony? Tony may be dead, but this story potentially involves CARLY...How can you put her in the same situation that her mother went through without making a reference to it? Felicia and Maxie should both be involved for obvious reasons, as well.

Archived