GH: February Discussion Thread

• Members

I really liked how they wrote Shawn with the reveal he worked for The Balkan. He didn't cower or beg Jason for his life but he stood firm and challenged him. Of course Saint Jesus got to decide whether he lived or died but at least he's still alive. I hope he stays far away from Carly because that would be the fastest way to make me hate him. If they're going to redeem him, doesn't he know that Susan is The Balkan's wife? You would think he would tell Jason.

LMAO at Mo trying to illicit emotion with the car bomb. It was so cheesy I wondered what the the actors were watching when only a few wisps of flames were on screen for effect.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think he's great, but I do think he is better than most of the people on GH. Lets see any one of them do a role that requires them physically behaving differently than they do nornally and speaking in a speech pattern that is not their own. I don't think there is an actor on GH that puts as much effort into their job as BA does.

• Members

he only reason Sam wasnt burnt was bc they bombed proofed the vcar even though we saw the thing explode with her in it :huh:

And again, how the heck did they switch her for Brenda with no one noticing?

Laura Wright doesnt have the boobs to pull off that dress

So Sam's deaf? Wow, interesting twist considernig Kelly Monaco is part deaf in real life. Should be interesting to see her handle this storyline

Archived