GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whatever. You're being a hypocrite. If I altered LoCicero's gigantic surgically enhanced breasts, you'd be squeeeealing with delight, and you know this. Especially if it meant rubbing one of her fans' face in it. So calm down, and quit with the name calling. It's ineffective.

Because you probably assumed it wasn't altered. Excuse me -- mutilated.

Lulu can sit her asexual ass down. Preferably on top of her colossal, unreal expectations.

• Members

Actually, I wouldn't. I think there's a difference between commenting on something you find unattractive, and things like that. Like I said, the occasional joke is one thing, but mutilating...No excuse me...altering, a photo is mean. I may be a lot of things but hypocrite isn't one of them.

You all have posted plenty of sh*t about Jackie Z and Leslie C, two of my favorites, including "altered" pictures...But have you ever seen me post anything of LisaLo or Dahlia Salem? No. It's called drrawing a line.

• Members

Snarly is so pathetic. She's spent nearly 6 months trying to get revenge on Dante and about 4 months trying to destroy Brenda and what does she have to show for it? Nothing! Her payback was such a joke and only made her look even more ridiculous than usual.

• Members

LMAO @ Olivia saying to Dante, "Yo, son, so am I a grandmother or not?" laugh.gif loved that.

Carly was SO pathetic in this episode. lol at her acting like she didn't feel defeated. How can I explain this..she kind of reminded me of like..when someone trips or falls or something in like a cafeteria and there are people who see, & the person who gets hurt tries to walk around acting like it didn't happen, grasping on any reason to distract them self from what happened. This was Carly today, that permanent smile on her face the whole time seemed very artificial and the way she was approaching & acting all sugary sweet with people throughout the reception was so obvious! I think she feels burned deep down & I hope we get a scene soon where she's alone and feels dumb.

Do Ethan & Kristina make any one else rolleyes.gif? Is it just me? I just do not like them & I hate how Maya was kind shafted by both of them today, especially by Kristina angry.gif

UGH! That Sonny/Brenda theme song! They were actually dancing to it today, that song has played so much since last August that I have grown to become sick when I hear it!

I have to LOL again, @ Suzanne. When Sonny & Brenda were dancing she was paying no attention to them, just looking off into the distance. lol!!

Matt made his pointless once a month appearance today, whatever to him & Maxie both. Wish they would stay in the back burner for good and leave Johnny/Lisa alone.

Archived