GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw I loved the Claudia mentions we got from Johnny Skidmarks today, I really loved Johnny & Claudia's brother/sister relationship. Anyone else miss Claudia as much as I do? :( I loved her.

Loved Johnny & Lisa's heart to heart! They were so hot in that last scene wub.gif keep up w/them, GH!!...

Omg this Sonny/Brenda stuff has me yawning and I go into a straight deep coma whenever the Lucky Charms' Boondocks clan comes onto my screen. Someone please wake me when Franco shows up!

• Members

I really miss Claudia as well and absolutely despised the way they handled her exit. It's nice that they give us those moments where Johnny still reflects on his relationship with his sister. Glad Johnny/Lisa finally gave in to their passion..

So...Shawn's gonna be a dead man right?

• Members

OMG! Laura Wright totally KICKED ASS and TOOK NAMES yesterday! She OWNED those scenes! Nobody messes with Carly EVER! She's SO awesome! SO diva! Nobody messes with HER! Get out the way everybody, cause Hurricane Carly is COMING THROUGHHHHHH!

<_<

Wonder if a mantra similar to the one above goes through Laura Wright's head everytime she trots into a scene? All the snarling and pointing and sneering and honking. I have not been feeling Brenda's return but I am so ready for her to turn the tables on Snarltooth. And can Carly's so-called "loved ones" finally just shun this toxic sociopath once and for all? Can Jason stop enabling her, Jax marvel in disgust at what he ever saw in her, Lulu stop wanting to imitate her? Can her precious children (that she dumps on Olivia or MERSAYDEEEEEZ) finally reject her selfish ass?

(One thing I will say -- I didn't mind her dress at all).

LOL. She and her cleavage totally photobombed that photo!

Lisa Lo :wub:

• Members

I was so psyched to see Sam being proactive and finally getting the upperhand -- until I saw that the gun she was holding looked like those tiny 1930s ladyguns featured in Agatha Christie/Hercule Poirot movies. Like, the most ineffectual-looking gun ever. And it took Shawn all of two seconds to disarm her. Bet Kelly Monaco sighed when she read that in the script.

Archived