GH: February Discussion Thread

• Members

As I said, there are no coincidences. Especially since:

Bobbies-TownA.gif

And she's been nowhere near Carly/Michael the last several months. I, personally, doubt they'd bring in Monica to be the "catalyst" for Aidan's paternity if LC wasn't still on contract. They simply don't care that much. They'd sooner have Liz remember she didn't have sex with Lucky for two months prior to Aidan's conception.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These last two days have been really good. I have liked the whole wedding, and I love Theo has his secret hideout behind a cave. He gave a rant today worthy of Lex Luthor. I was so impressed. (he actually looks like an old Marvel Comics villain called Egghead)

All this...and soon Franco too! My cup runneth over.

• Members

I was surprised that Sam was all "Oh, yeah, that's right! Molly talks about you all the time!" I mean, considering the downright HATEFUL way she treated Ethan during the Kristina debacle, I was surprised she was all calm and cool when she "realized" Shawn as the same man who befriended her baby sister. The writing is very heavy handed. It's no secret where Shawn is supposed to land. Jason has given people with more credibility less approval.

• Members

The cave nullified Theo immensely. I can't believe him as a "worthy" adversary with his cartoon lair and his bad-acting man servant. As slanted as the writing has been towards Sonny/Jason/Carly, there's still a slight margin of believability... and no way I can expect that this comic book character will get the better of them.

• Members

Dante never told the partner that. The partner only assumed they were bc Dante didnt deny it. Carly of course took that as proof that they were having sex. Here's the scene of Carly gossiping to Diane about it and Diane laughing in her face at the ridiculousness of how she was jumping to conclusion

Oh and here's That Womant telling Jason the same story 2 months earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKZHRspizh8

• Members

Oh and another prediction: IA with those that said Brenda's son is alive. I think how it will go down is that Sonny/Jason will be just about to kill Theo and Suzanne will blurt out that Brenda's kid is alive, she knows where he is and if Brenda ever wants to find him, then they will spare Theo's lfie. Brenda will stop them before they can kill him and he goes free. Theo gets Suzanne to tell him where he is and then kills her for betraying him. This sets up the stage for the next story which is the search for Brenda's child

• Members

I think it's ironic that someone who claims to be "incredibly" insecure about their looks, would call another out on theirs. It's one thing to make a comment about it, but to go to the trouble of mutilating a photo? That's just sad. And yes, I'm sure Leslie, Jackie, Hunter Tylor, Joan Van Ark, all of them...I'm sure they're all self conscious and insecure. That had nothing to do with the conversation, so don't deflect.

Also, there's no "score". This isn't a game. It's about the a-hole posts you (and others) make. And I am also aware how to spell unnecessary, but I was using my cell phone and not paying attention to grammar.

It's just baffling that someone who claims to be insecure repeatedly makes posts bashing and ridiculing others for their looks. But it's not surprising, because bullies are always the most insecure people anyway.

Oh, and I wasn't "psychoanalyzing" anybody. I was pointing out what a douche you were being.

Have to agree with this, however. I did enjoy what Sonny said and how it finally touched down on the feelings Brenda has because of her father. Very subtle, but very meaningful.

I agree with the first part. It would have been WAY juicier if Brenda/Dante DID have an affair and a child. That would have been way soapier...

I agree, good to see Monica. And R Sinclir, Monica is not on contract. She was demoted to recurring in August.

Oh, and Spencer...I would not have found it funny then either. As I've said before, I find LisaLo to be beautiful. But no matter who it is, I don't think preying on them like that is funny. I mean the occassional "snaggle tooth Carly" comment? Hilarious. The occasional Kim Zimmer joke? Funny. But blatant degradating of people is mean, cruel, and not entertaining at all.

First of all, I LOVE that picture. I might just use it as an avatar...If that's okay with you. Also, like stated above, Monica is off contract. She remains in the credit either out of respect or laziness. I'm guessing the second.

No it isn't. She was dropped in August, effective in September. She appeared at least once in October, and I believe twice in November.

Also, ys the baby was fat and cute. But come on, you didn't expect them to actually find a baby that looked like Lucky, did you? LOL. I think we're just supposed to go with Monica on that one.

Archived