January 17-21, 2011

Toups

• Members

That's the nature of the beast of message boards though. One poster says one thing, another poster replies to it, another poster answers their question, etc.... Threads are going to get off topic, and half the time, the off topic posts are the most interesting ones. I mean, how many times has the name of a thread changed because it got off topic? (Stylish Magnetic Businesswomen of Soaps anyone?)

But back on topic. I can't believe Y&R hit 5,000,000+ viewers on a non-holiday. For the life of me, I cannot understand who is hooked on that crap and why. It's a chore for me to watch it on my DVR days after the fact- and most the time, I'm only watching to see if the off the wall sh!t being said in the Y&R thread is actually what's happening onscreen.

The other half is for Jess Walton, Sharon Case, Maura West, and the hope of some Nick/Diane lovin.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think someone is confued and it s not me. Here is the schedule for holidays in 2011, amnd by the way, my cousin works for the US Postal service and he was off on the 17th.

Friday, December 31, 2010* New Year’s Day

Monday, January 17 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Monday, February 21** Washington’s Birthday

Monday, May 30 Memorial Day

Monday, July 4 Independence Day

Monday, September 5 Labor Day

Monday, October 10 Columbus Day

Friday, November 11 Veterans Day

Thursday, November 24 Thanksgiving Day

Monday, December 26*** Christmas Day

• Members

:lol: Yes, it is you that is confused and continue to be. I'm well aware of what day/date MLK Day fell on. But you're still not understanding which week's ratings that holiday causes a delay for, so let's try this again, shall we?

MLK Day is Monday, January 17th, causing a delay THAT week for the release of the prior week's (Jan 10-14) ratings. Instead of them coming out on Thursday, January 20th, they were DELAYED until Friday, January 21st.

Monday, January 24th was NOT a holiday, so the ratings that come out during that week (which is the ratings for the week of January 17th-21st) normally would come out on schedule.

Are you getting it yet? :mellow:

• Members

I love how Liz fans on other boards are making a big deal about a loss of 172,000 for GH. They already say they cant to see the ratings go down in March when she leaves but by March the weather should be better and the ratings will go back to normal. :rolleyes:

• Members

Some are not harmless...just pure bullying. The moderating use to be top notch but now it is very lax..and sometimes doesnt exist. Some have gotten away with a lot..just sayin.

Sorry for getting off topic but I had to vent.

Going off topic is one thing but targeting posters..being a bully.....being vicious and cruel is another thing. And that is what is happening at SON. Shame on you juniorz for going with the flow.

Archived