AMC: Actress leaves!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh for [!@#$%^&*]'s sake. I'm not saying that Soapsuds was claiming she didn't have fans. He said he didn't see what the big deal was. Just because he doesn't see it doesn't mean it's not there. I never said he wasn't entitled to his opinion. I simply stated my opposing opinion. Which he was able to handle quite nicely. Personally I've found that many soap fans believe in and try to enforce a sort of homogeneity. We're only allowed to care about certain actors, certain characters and certain storylines and anyone who dares to express an affinity for anything else gets screamed at, attacked and shouted down.

For example: we all MUST love Erica Kane but we're not allowed to love Krystal. For the record I love Erica and hate Krystal but I don't expect everyone else to.

I'm happy MCE is leaving. It's one less actor I love working on these crap shows.

• Members

from SON twitter

@SpinsVixenella Yes. 2011 is low tolerance time for the ABC shows now that they are consistently last and hitting record lows.2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to SpinsVixenella

@CJRloveslife2 Yes, more are coming.4 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to CJRloveslife

Look for upcoming exits on all three shows to be "storyline dictated." Crazy times ahead ABC fans.14 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Looks like ABC is cleaning house this week. Look for more firings/"quittings"29 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

• Members

Does anyone think MCE could have been fired? It does seem suspicious with all that's happened this week. Could they have told each show to cut one actor/actress?

Plus they wouldn't hesitate to cut someone popular as they proved with Cady/Dixie. Something does seem awfully fishy. they might have let her make the announcement to save face

Archived