AMC: Actress leaves!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt she was fired. They seem to love her over there and she's consistently used and generates buzz and story. Frankly if they were told to make cuts, I dont see her being high on the chopping blocks, especially when there are others who seem more expendable, like Bobbie Eakes (love her, but its obvious they have no clue what to do with her character)

Thanks! Just made it just for her

haha, yes with Erica conveinetly edited out

• Members

Ha! I'm sure you'll be VERY picky, and that's understandable becaue MCE was so golden in the role.

That's why I'm going to search hard for just the right clips. The problem is, Liz (Becky Herbst) always had the potential to be a GREAT bitch, but the GH writing is so lackluster that it didn't allow that to shine. SO I'm gonna dig hard, LOL.

• Members

I think this is more about the fact that the holidays are over. Most of these firings/quittings/exits have been done deals since before Christmas but they were just waiting for all the lawyers, agents and accountants to get back in the office to announce them. This same scenario is playing out in companies all over America and there's more coming. No doubt.

Archived