AMC: Actress leaves!

• Members
:lol: I wonder what AMC's thinking right now. Annie/MCE is obviously a valuable commodity to them as seen by their choice to hold on to this news as long as they could. If they told us she was leaving along with ex-Scott and Marissa, that would have been just overwhelming (regardless of our feelings about M&S). What next, did Jacob Young quit the week before Christmas and we'llfind out next month? Maybe J.R.'ll take after his stepbro and bed Liza or be caught in a Triangle with Tad and Cara. :wacko:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should definitely take a couple/few months off. So that way we can all get used to MCE being gone.

Yep, she'd bring a lot of fanbase. I haven't watched AMC daily in YEARS but I would go back just to see Becky. And you're right, Becky might have some reservations about ABC. But I'd like to see it.

• Members

Just to be sure, we all do know that MCE quit on her own, correct? Because I'm doing the message board/social networking roundup, and people are finding a way to label this "yet another ABCD mistake." I'm all for putting ABCD/Frons on blast, but let's do it for all the right and accurate reasons, please. MCE was one of AMC's top frontburning stars all year in 2010, so I don't want to hear no claims of "She was wasted!!" either.

• Members

Good luck and God bless Missy Claire! They were writing you out years ago and you took all that "She was just a stand-in for Greenlee" bull, folded it up into an origami swan and shoved it back down their throats. Move on baby and don't ever look back!

I get what you're saying but I think that people are looking at the talent AMC (and ABC) has lost/let go recently vs. the ones they keep/promote/pimp/beg to return and it's hard not to see this as yet another mistake.

• Members

LOL.

Will still ask AMC about the possibility of a recast though ;) Let me shut up and go send that e-mail.

I'm not getting it. Did they tell the entire cast that anybody that wants to leave can leave in December? I'm laughing at the thought but who knows.

Archived