AMC: Actress leaves!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just when I am starting to get back into AMC they as always lower the boom on me. Well, it does sound as if Melissa left on her own accord which I really hope to be the case. She is a very talented actress and I am sure will be able to find many other projects she can sink her teeth into... it still stings. Melissa Claire Egan as Annie carried this show at times over the past 2-3 years. Definitely going to be a bitter pill to swallow. I was a little worried with the sudden turn to Psycho Annie again and this could possibly happen. I am very disgusted that is how she will be written off though. I hope they don't kill her off. And I HATE that she will be sacrificed to pimp Marissa. The Carey Bus continues at full speed! I am heart broken. Its no secret how much I adored Annie and Melissa Claire Egan. Just another nail in the coffin for this show... losing a big chuck of what little talent is still left on this show.

Sad.

So I guess I am to assume based off of every 2nd post being about how awesome Rebecca Hearbst would be as Annie that Frons announced this in Times Square this evening?

Jesus, let Melissa leave first before we start planning her successor.

Archived