January 10-14, 2011

Toups

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually think Becky's problem is she was willing to throw whoever under the bus in order to get what she deemed the bigger prize. She was willing to throw Greg Vaughn and her loyal Liz and Lucky fans under the bus when she thought she would get Liason. Then when that flopped, she was again willing to throw those fans under the bus for the ickiness that was Nik and Liz. Oh but then Jonathan Jackson came back, and she tried to jump back on the Liz and Lucky train when poor Greg Vaughn lost his job (now Lucky was good enough for her). Some of her fans behaved extremely badly and she was right there all the time egging them on. Becky thought because she had a large and very vocal fanbase she could get away with it...guess not.

• Members

How about when she sent out personal email invites allowing Liason fans to purchase tickets before any of her other fans to her events.

How about all the interviews she gave to Jiz Central ( SID ) where messages boards were exploding at the disrespect to Greg at the time, and please don't tell me it was a character thing, because as soon as JJ came back, she wanted to go back to Liz and Lucky. I am glad someone said no.

• Members

I guess I'm just a cynic but when I see across the board bumps I just assume that the weather or some other outside factor is responsible. I finally gave up the ghost on AMC but I'm still glad to see them get a little good news.

For you, my dear...

The Talk

Monday 1.8

Tuesday 2.0

Wednesday 1.9

Thursday 1.6

Friday 1.8

Archived