GH: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Liz a ho? Really? You can say that when Brook took money to rape a man? The only ho is Brook Lyn

I wish someone would call Brook on things she's done, and that Nik would remotely be interested in her after what she did to his SISTER is disgusting.

Brook acted like she was jealous of a baby :rolleyes:

Shioban is so annoying and Lucky is being dumbed down for this twit

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1 to the first part. LOL to the second.

No, next month you'll get a picture of Jason/Branda/Sonny...Whoever is on the front burner at that moment. Last month it was alan/monica because it was the only christmas themed GH picture I could find. This month it was bobbie to piss all of you off. Next month it's back to normal.

• Members

Johnny Skidmarks was always a little bit like Sonny but I HATE that they are making him even more like him. He owns part of the strip club rolleyes.gif I had no idea about that before. I guess it does make sense, Sonny is aging by the nanosecond and they need a young little punk like Johnny to take over his place one day so they're taking steps. lol.

Holy crap I didn't even think about Robin being HIV positive before when Lisa told Dr. Jackson that she wanted him to bed Robin. I mean he would have found out either way I think but how scandalous of Lisa to not tell him first thing...lol. You know, I could've pictured Lisa, crazy bitch that she is, drugging up Robin and getting her in the perfect situation to be taken advantage of for Dr. Jackson, and Lisa totally keeping it secret (or possibly forgetting) that Robin has HIV. But that can't happen now since Dr. Jackson knows, but that's totally something I could see Guza writing! Glad he didn't do something like that though!!

Ethan & Maya are fantastic!!

• Members

Ehan and Maya and Michael and Abby are the only two couples that have any sort of romance going on. Literally every other couple is a complete waste of time and devoid of anything resembling sentiment or emotion. You can see Ethan and Maya are falling for each other, Michael and Abby too, and both these couples there is some meat on the bone making them worth watching. (Luke and Tracy too but that is a different kind of story) . I really find these two couples the only ones worth watching.

The rest are total FF material. Lucky and Siobhan, Sonny and Brenda, Jason and Sam, Robin and Patrick, Nik and Brook Lynn...there is never a moment for any of them that conveys anything resembling an emotion. They scream, whisper, cry an kiss with lips hermetically sealed, but all the actors on those pairs fail to sell anything that comes across as honest.

Archived