GH: January Discussion Thread

• Members

I think they're pretty accurate, from what I can tell. I think this is going to hurt them a LOT more than they thought. I mean, if I recall correctly, they lost 500,000 viewers by killing off Emily. And NL's Emily wasn't even that popular....Liz has always been a fan favorite. I hope they take a beating.

My biggest hope is that they suffer massively and beg her to come back, but she lands a job somewhere else and gives them a big F YOU! on her way out.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LoCicero was much better when she was on The City, and even OLTL. I'm not sure what her acting technique is here on GH. IT's not good. She walks like truckdriver, and you're right she screams a lot (a common theme on GH). However, I think she's pretty...ish. I can never get past how fake her boobs are, LOL.

• Members

Yeah, I'm with you. I don't like the look of implants either. She's not a classic beauty in any sesne. But yeah, Laura is a different category. She needs bangs or something. Her face is far too long. And I know the bitch can afford a teeth-job. 20 years in daytime, I KNOW you can afford some invisiline sweetie!

• Members

LMAO why do you always bring up Olivia in these "situations"?

Btw, I say she's here to stay. Guza could have casted off his chance to kill her off in that bus crash but instead she got some great material with DZ and Olivia ended up having a full recovery. If she was next or the spotlight was on her to be out next then why didn't anything happen?! LOL. She's here to stay & I think her and Steve will be hitting it off in no time (a good thing) ;-) deal with it!!

• Members

If cast cuts are coming as fast as reported, both LoCicero AND Reeves have to be at the top of the list. Neither are used much. Steve Webber's ONLY tie to the show is gone too. If they're cutting their losses, he will be gone too. They haven't done squat with Olivia/Steve. There's nothing invested there, and if they need the money, both of those characters have the least amount of connection to the show.

I would love Steve/Liv to go there. I think a new pairing could finally let LisaLO shine, unlike the Johnny pairing that made her unbearable. But I think LisaLo, Scott Reeves, IngoR, KmC, and JE are all in trouble if these cast cuts are true.

• Members

I support the firing of Rebecca Herbst. I had no use for her and found her scenes to be boring. I prefer Lucky with Siobhan, Nikolas with Brook Lynn, and Jason with Sam. I would approve if TC left the show and would like Nikolas to be recast. I would be OK if Jax left the show too. Now that AI has been cast in Charlie's Angels Maya can go away too.

Archived