GH: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Diane and Spinelli are writing a book together? I just fonud that out today as I FFed through all of their scenes. I only watched Diane today bc he wasnt in any of them and heard ehr drop this mention of their book

If Guza needs an idea for a Friday cliffhanger, he should give Sonny and Brenda an engagement party and make it an all black and white affair with the women wearing white. Have all the dark haired women aka Brenda clones present and this will be the night the Balkan strikes. We see him kill one of them from the back and the episode ends with the guests in horror as they see the body. The cliffhanger is that we wont find out who is dead till Monday. Claire, Sam, Brook Lynn, Robin, Olivia, Brenda? Someone needs to die while being mistaken for her.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't they do that on Dallas?

Guza is more likely to rip off the Sopranos.

That means Johnny and Ethan tag-team Lisa and the cliffhanger is whether they will beat her to death with a wooden leg belonging to one of Abby's stripper friends.

• Members

On Dallas, for a season cliffhanger, Pam, Sue Ellen, and Sue Ellen's sister Kristen were all shown wearing the same black and white dress. The cliffhanger was a woman floating face down in a pool, wearing a black and white dress.

• Members

Lol.

Uhm, you do realize I mentioned Gail Baldwin ONCE? Asking how they wrote her out? I didn't even say I missed her. You've mentioned her about 15 times since...I think it's you who has the obsession.

It's kind of pathetic. You send me these PM's acting all scorned. "Oh, I don't know what your problem is with me! Stop bringing my name up and back off!" But yet you're the one instigating things...Every time. Nothing like a two faced hypocritical bully. :)

• Members

Carly just never stops, she is always skipping around town with foam coming out of her mouth searching for someone to bitch at! We never see this woman at home taking care of her children or spending time with her husband. She never sits down!

Johnny wub.gif

I hope Abby was lying sad.gif

Overall what a boring episode. Don't care about Jabba the Balkin hoff business, don't care about Siobhan and her sister being captured, don't care about Sam & the miracle uterus procedure....Claire coming out of nowhere was annoying and a huge opportunity was missed when Brenda entered the room! LOL.

Archived