GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of songs... ugh! Jill needs to quit it with these fuckin theme songs for S&B/JaSam. An intelligent producer, which (despite what I think of her backstage politics) I believe she is, should KNOW that having these songs on repeat every day for months is the equivalent of Christmas Muzak. Hearing Jingle Bells for the 1,001st time doesn't make you jollier... It makes you want to shoot a bitch.

• Members

I loved the Michael & Abby kiss to but in the back of my mind I was wondering WTH happened like 20 minutes before when that Brandon guy came up to Abby and was like "I missed you baby,". GH didn't show what happened after that. Michael just got a text from Abby later on then they met up and that was it. I wonder what happened between her and that guy, probably not good sad.gif

Sonny & Brenda looked like an elderly couple sitting on that couch together to me today. And I'm SO over their little theme song, it drives me nuts!! Lol at Sonny's premonition at the end.

• Members

Brooklynn and Nikolas WORK! The chemistry's there, IMO, Adrianna Leon's gotten better, and Tyler seems slightly more interested in his scenes with her. ^_^

And is it just me or has Tyler Christopher lost alot of weight. He doesn't have an ass anymore. Or did he ever have one? :mellow:

• Members

:rolleyes: Haley Pullos is way too young for this story. I think she's a great performer, but they're giving her a ton of cliche dialogue and she just doesn't have the life experience or the weight as a younger actress to pull off something as serious as bipolar disorder.

Also, WTF is up with Liz using her child to get with Nikolas? Give your vagina a rest.

Archived