GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She gave a great performance with that Shawn guy sitting on the bench. Oh and I like Shawn.

I'm glad the prison stuff with Michael is being chalked up again, looks like GH is going to finally reveal what really happened to Michael in there soon. Loved Michael's scenes with Kristina. "You're just like Dad." ouch...

• Members

She really did! I was surprised. I hope they give her more heavy storylines, now that she's proved she can handle them.

Also, I wish they'd speed this prison shitt up. It's been almost a year. I'm over it. Can we just find out that Michael was raped?

I would LOVE to see Michael and Liz form a friendship. I think she's the only one currently on the show who has been raped. I'd love for them to form a connection.

Oh, wait...

• Members

Lulu, STFU! I cant believe she is mad about Lucky not telling her about Dante's secret past wtih Brenda, when the bitch didnt tell him that Elizabeth cheated on him and that Jake wasnt his kid

IA. Terrell needs to just leave already. I say keep Shawn

Any chance that the therapist Alexis gets for Molly is Lainey? Or is that too many black characters for GH to handle at one time?

• Members

Well, they seem to do okay with black women. I mean, they've let Beulah and Maya co-exist rather nicely.

It's just the black men. I think GH has a fear of the black penis. Since Taggert left, they've killed off every black male that's been on screen.

I Wannabe a Soap Star cop.

Justus.

Trent.

Stan.

Train engineer.

Bus driver.

Archived