GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She sint playing games bc she is honest with him. She pretty much did when he flat out asked her if she punctured her tire. She told him that she did manuever things to get in Elizabeth's way. She didnt make up a story or try to BS her way out of it and she didnt play the victim as if she had no idea what he was talkin about. Nik is no idiot. With Brook, what you see is what you get

• Members

Brenda opened up a can of "Bitch STFU!" on Carly. LOL!!! Loved that scene. She stopped Carly dead in her tracks with that line about Jax laugh.gif the look on Carly's face had me rolling! Love seeing feisty Brenda, more of that please & less of the fragile, poor me, take me on a walk act...

How could Michael just stand there looking dumbfounded, watching Abby get beat the crap out of by that guy like that?! I guess knowing what happens next makes it pretty understandable, but still...LOL.

lol @ Alexis, "I have two girls in therapy YAY ME!". And I think her & Jax are adorable together...i like her with Mac to and that's still going nowhere.

• Members

Note to Elizabeth Korte:

Quit assigning episodes with Brenda/Carly smackdowns to Tracey Thomson.

She failed miserably at the overhyped October 22 showdown (some obscure reference to a mud puddle?! :unsure: ), and this one sounded like Brenda was reciting her laundry list, rather than sticking it to Carly -- which I think was the intention of the scene. Granted, Cackles was not only coming off as bored, but was phoning in her boredom. Still, kinda hard to blame her when the dialogue wasn't there.

Archived