GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was the reason why he would care to get close to Robin but it makes no sense that he hasnt used that to get close to Brenda. Seriously once he was revealed to be the Balkan, his connection to Robin immediately ended and its had no bearing in his current interactions with Brenda. He didnt use Robin to get close to Brenda as originally intended and he didnt even need Robin for anything. Having him masqurade as some grumpy old patient at the hospital was a sloppy way to introduce him and throw this twist that he was the Balkan. That month was a waste of time and ultimately makes no sense with the current direction of his story

• Members

"Brinda" :lol:

Honestly, I could care less about either one of these hoes. Vanessa just doesn't give anything 100%. She's so low-energy and that's something Brenda never was. It's upsetting to see that The Brenda Show flopped. She's not even an entertaining ice queen. She's just dull.

• Members

That reminds me -- I was listening to the Daytime Confidential podcast yesterday, and Larry Flick told a heartwarming tale of how all-around sassy spitfire LW stomped into his radio show once and told him "Here's why I should win an Emmy." :lol: All I could think of was the reaction of you guys on this thread.

Archived