GH: January Discussion Thread

• Members

LMAO! I think that is pretty accurate. I must say, however, that Sean is the finest black male I have ever seen on Daytime (pretty sad), and I want him to stick around. The man has such a presence! I am so desperate for GH to keep him that Daytime could get rid of all of the black characters on all networks (except for Angie) because, unfortunately, they don't have any stories anyway.

I would like to see Sean and Carly develop into something. Ducking tomatoes...

I still can't believe how hot this man is. He's right up there with Morris, Idris, Taye, etc. Just beautiful!

ANDREA

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree Sean has presence. He has minimal lines but he commands your attention. Watching him today in the scenes with Jason it was like watching White Jason vs Black Jason. If Guza didn't have his mouth firmly planted on SB's ass Jason could have finally met his match. I kinda giggled when he had that stance and he clasped his hands in front of him when they had the stare down. It's the mirror image of what Jason does. Too bad he's gonna get killed. GH is absolutely shameless with their tokenism. I hope he gets at least a few wins against Jason before he gets plugged.

• Members

Has he been written to be killed or are we relying on history here? I'd love to see him stick around for a bit, but alas, I am with you guys. Frons nor will ABC allow a brother with that kiind of heat to remain on daytime. They could gain 10 million viewers because of this guy, kill him off and lose the viewers and swear he had nothing to do with the spike. What a pity.

ANDREA

• Members

LMAO!!! That is so funny. I thought the same thing!

I really like Sean...it is to bad he's on the evil side & the seeds are pretty much already layed deep for him to be disposed off soon...sad!!

I still have some hope for Terrell though for some odd reason...I forgot to say lol at him lying to Robin about knowing how to fix her garage. I wonder how that will go later on when he goes to help her?? ;-O. He's revitalized the Robin/Patrick/Lisa S/L!!

• Members

I agree Sean (or Shawn/Shaun) has presence. Plus the women on the show seem to like him, like Carly, Diane (You could tell Diane thought he was hot yesterday) Alexis, etc... It's unfortunate that he will probably be shot and killed by Jason during Brenda's wedding. I think that they could have just made him an ex-marine who had something traumatic happen to him in his past, who became a drifter and was just moving around from place to place. He could have met Molly helped her like he did, and then met Carly and others.

He could have decided to hang around GH for a little while and somehow ended up at Brenda's wedding. Maybe he could have been invited by Molly or someone. When whatever drama/violence that breaks out at the wedding happens, he could have just helped save/protect some people, because he was a decent man. People would have been grateful to him, and maybe Sonny/Jason would have offered him a job. He could have declined Sonny/Jason's job offer, but still stuck around town. I don't usually like Carly, but I do think that maybe him and her could have been interesting. I could see her getting interested in him, and eventually trying to get with him, but him resisting her at least for a while. That might have been interesting to watch.

Also someone on other site found clips of him on GH from 2003. He was playing a character (Chase) a man that Sam was romantically with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-11PKpbb260&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JlJuM77uo

• Members

Yeah for Guza it would be too much trouble. Like Tyler Christopher said, and I agree with him completely, there's no room for non mob stories on GH. I am shocked though that Guza didn't kill off Mike have him go clink boom cause of one of Sonny's enemies or something.

• Members

I loved it when Shawn kicked Johnny's ass! Go Shawn! The Balkan rocks! He clearly hires the best people.

I'm glad Steve and Olivia are getting together. Olivia is one of the characters on the fence right now and this romance with Steve might be the only thing keeping her on the show.

Archived