GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's sad because when GV was playing Lucky, there was no way in hell he would go to Jason for anything outside of telling him to stay away from Liz...Since JJ's return you would think Jason and Lucky are buds who've shared a few women but it's a-ok.

• Members

Dang Liz is thirsty! She was all over Nik, ready to pounce on him with her manipulation. Im glad Brook is finally fighting fire with fire. Good for her

Today might be the only time I liked Terrel. I laughed as he tried to leave before Robin realized he messed up

Wow, Sam's been on the show since 2003? Didnt realize this year would mark Year 8 for her

• Members

Brook is at least up front with Nik and isnt playing games with him. When she went behind his back to talk to Lucky, she flat out told him what she thought of Liz.I expectedher to lie and come up with an excuse for being there. Today, she told Nik that she maneuvered things tonight to show up at Liz' so he knows that flat tire was no accident. With Liz, she'd lie and play the victim without being upfront with her intentions and motives. But then again, I dont think even she can get way with telling Nik that she doesnt want him and is only settling for him bc she cant have Lucky and she needs money to support her kids. Sop instead she'll continue to play the victim and use her baby for attention and a means for manipulation. That is pathetic.

Besides Nik is Brook's boyfriend now. Liz had her chance and she blew it. She didnt show any interest in Nik till he started showing interest in someone else. She needs to back out of their relationship and meet Nikolas simply as a co-parent. She has no business butting into his personal life like that and attacking the woman he's currently with.

• Members

"You and Stone Cold will make excellent parents!" rolleyes.gif

I just...can't even comment on this Nik/Liz/Brook Lynn S/L anymore. So much wrong here...

I just freaking love Johnny and wish the show used him more!! Love him comforting Lulu and boosting up her confidence. He's the only one who isn't telling her to go back to Dante. I love it.

Jabba The Balkin Hut is about as obvious as RuPaul in drag....lol at no one realizing who he really is yet. Especially Dante & Brenda! He is more than obvious and everyone is just so clueless!

LOL I love Terrell! He's hilarious and I think him & Robin are fun together! Patrick's jealousy of them is more than evident and I love it. I don't like Robin/Patrick together so I'm glad Lisa's plan is going A-ok!!

Archived