GH: January Discussion Thread

• Members

DR. Ford was on GH, too. Maybe even first.

I only remember because in the 2007 hostage crisis episodes they just showed, he was there and talking with Epiphany, Luke, and maybe Monica. I can't remember for sure, but I know he was on GH.

He died on NightShift, though.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jason/Abby wub.gif LOL.

I'm glad Lulu isn't giving into Dante so easily, she is seriously mad at him & from what I can tell won't be taking him back any time soon (preferably at all) I hope. I used to love Lante until Dante started lying so much (starting early last year when he lied about who shot him) and Lulu turned into Stepford Lesley Lu. GH doesn't seem to be invested in Lulu that much anymore so I have minimal hope that she will really move on. If she did I think it would be interesting if GH explored her and Johnny's relationship again. And Dante is in denial about his feelings for Brenda...acting like it's a silly crush LMAO. Him & Jax both need to admit their strong feelings for Brenda already.

JaSpam can't have a real conversation with each other for 2 seconds until it leads to more talk about Balkin business & Michael drama's. Sam started to open up a bit about babies & talked about her little girl and then it all seemed to fade away. These two need to have a long drawn out conversation about that without it drifting into something else. Not that I even care that much LOL but it's clear Sam is feeling a lot but is never given a real chance to express how she feels to Jason. It's eating her up inside.

I loved Carly standing up to jabba the balkin hut, lol but I also thought it would be more fun if she knew who he really was and was working with him...she doesn't realize it, but they are both on the same side!!

• Members

About two weeks ago there were back to back episodes so boring, it sent me on a GH vacation. This might literally be what happened:

Michael and Abby discussed why they can't be together

Michael and Jason discussed why they couldn't be together

Michael and Carly dicussed it

Jason and Carly discussed it

Carly and Sam discussed it

Jason and Sam discussed it

Michael and Sonny discussed it

Carly and Sonny discussed it

Jason and Sonny discussed it

Sam and Abby discussed it

Michael and Abby discussed it again

Carly and Abby discussed it again

and then everyone started the cycle all over again...

I haven't watched GH in a week except for a minute here and there on YT and am waiting for the big revelation. This writing style of two person, lifeless scenes repeating the same dialogue over and over in mix and matched pairs is a Guza staple. Chad Duell is so good though, I am hoping his big scenes will be worth tuning in.

• Members

That depresses the hell out of me. Mike's last appearance(IIRC) was him falling into some craps table at the Haunted Star. I don't want to think of him(a guy who did so much to turn his life around and to prove to his children and grandchildren that he changed) blowing cash on some relapsed gambling addiction. It doesn't make sense.

Ron Hale(a veteran of both GH and sister show PC) deserved better than that.

The end.

• Members

+1. Wholeheartedly agree.

He announced MONTHS ago that he was going to retire sometime this year. Would it really have been that hard for them to give him maybe, like, five episodes of saying goodbye to his family and...Idk, retire to Florida or something. It's a shame. Oh well.

I always did want to see a Monica/Mike/Lesley affair. But I digress.

• Members

Johnny and Lulu wub.gif omg. These two had my HEART back in Summer 2008. I would LOVE if GH explored them again. Really enjoyed their scenes today, I loved when Johnny asked Lulu if she missed the days when they were running from the law & hiding out in that NYC apartment. I remember that, Johnny was so protective and sweet with Lulu. It was so random of him to mention that but it was nice touch. I loved me some JoLu and i still think they could work.

Olivia/Steve wub.gif loved their scenes as well. They are adorable together, you can tell they are both really into each other.

Archived