OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 27

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They wouldn't be married yet. Marty came in before the I now pronounce you was finished. And, I hope they aren't married. What

a farce of a wedding to begin with, all based on Nat's lying self. She's all for Natalie! I can't stand John and Nat and I hope

somehow, soon, they are finished.

• Members

LMAO, I'm with dad!

Oh Marty, are you too tardy for the party girl??

I know I said that this guy was too young for Joey when the casting news was first announced, but after the first couple of weeks of this Joey, I'm beginning to think it may have been for the best had the original casting stuck. As I was saying the other week, the writers and the actor seem to be playing into this idea of the sweet milque toast Joey, and that's not really working. McKenna, the Joey architect as far as I'm concerned, played a great nice guy but even he had a little spark, a bit of an edge when pushed/angered. NF had a similar quality, but his "edge" was manifest more in a darker, brooding quality when he was upset. It's been weird ever since. Jeffcoat, too plucky, no gravitas earned from learned experience, BMH, too zzzz. This guy is pretty zzzz too. As I was saying, I think Joey should be a little more like Brody in terms of nice guy with an edge and I think this guy who Aubrey's bumpin around with will have a Brody-like quality. Oh well, we'll see. But Joey is seeming very expendable right about now, I'm fully convinced he's here for the sake of Kelly and will be shipped out once he serves his purpose (whatever the hell that's supposed to be, Kelly is very iffy...

).

Archived