OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 27

• Members

I fail to see why a re-casted Joey was needed when Dan Gauthier was ready, willing and able. It would have made more sense to have Kevin and Kelly working through their issues with a sorased Zane, instead of festering two newbies on the audience with an asexual Kelly. Aubrey could have still been used in the context of the Cutter storyline and it would have been much more palpable.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael Easton=Doggy Daddy

3226318148_2c1f44411d.jpgMichaelEaston019.jpg

I liked Natalie when she first appeared and was a bitch to everyone.

Yup...Rex and those terrible monkey faces that he calls acting. The dude couldnt act his way out of a paperbag.

Thanks for the clip...he does resemble Tim......he was hot...but this actor looks shorter than Adams. I'd like to see him without the facial hair too.

• Members

I would rather see Aubrey not on the show at all and the actor who plays Cutter given another story or another character. I would still bring back Joey, just not for Kelly, if Kevin was going to be there.

I could see that. This new guy, his face looks like it was put together by a lot of different people.

• Members

Ugh! Not me! I didn't want her back but I can't say I'm not surprised at how horrible her return has been. It is even worse than I could have predicted. I love Gina T. She was fabulous as Dinah, and that's a huge concession from this Wendy Moniz fan who thought she was irreplaceable. But Kelly is just a horrid character and I pity anyone who has to portray her.

• Members

That isn't really saying much, you can almost always find someone who is worse than someone else, espicially on OLTL. I actually didn't mind Heather Tom in the role of Kelly. She was a mature Kelly which worked a lot better than GT's goofball Kelly who thinks she should be the center of everyones lives. The writing doesn't do Kelly any favors, but neither does GT's acting choices.

Archived