Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Both of those ideas are great ideas. I’d just hope that CBS/SONY would include ALL good episodes or scenes surrounding the particular storyline or set of characters that they are dealing with. For example, Kay and Jill. If they’re going to set up their feud for us with select scenes or episodes from 73-82, they need to include all the good and important scenes not only for the Jill/Kay/Phillip storyline (including the aftermath where Kay takes Jill to court and then the gaslighting of Kay by Jill), but also things like the scenes or the full episode from October 27, 1976 when Kay makes Jill sign the affidavit that Phillip never fathered Jill’s baby. That’s important stuff. They also need to include every good scene from the Jill/Kay/Derek/Stuart/Liz/Suzanne saga as well from 1978-80. That definitely shaped the feud as well. The final things they’d need to include are the scenes of Kay intimidating Jill when she wants to marry John, Kay sending John the transcripts of the court proceedings, Kay reading the transcripts and then breaking down (in the blue dress where the scene ends and she says “Ohhh she’s got to pay…” and she clutches the paper to her chest), and then from December 1982 where Kay has the dinner party and tries to humiliate Jill and John comes to Jill’s defense, and then the scenes between Jill and Kay where Jill taunts Kay in the one scene we’ve seen before where Jill goes, “You see, I’m not afraid of you anymore Kay. I am just as rich as you are….and I have the man that I love. Nothing can hurt me now.”

THEN, start with full episodes of the series from 1983 on. 

THAT would be the way to go about it. Don’t be stingy on scenes. If you’re gonna do it, go big or go home.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have thought about this a lot

Please register in order to view this content

and I would put up all the episodes, but with an interactive timeline with photos and stuff. So it would start with episode 1 but you could navigate through the menu and it would have, for example, a picture of Kay and Jill and say "to start with their feud, click here" and take you to that episode where Jill visits the mansion. Then you could opt to click through to Paul's debut, Victor's debut, Victor seeing Nikki at the strip club (Abbott and Nikki debuts would be awkward due to the recasts, so maybe use key storyline moments instead like Nikki killing her father), or whatever. Then for the 90s you could have Neil's debut, Sheila stealing the baby, and stuff like that.

That way all the episodes would be online for those who truly want to view the entire series, but there's also the option to skip forward if you want to only see the characters that are still on canvas today. Otherwise, a lot of fans would be turned off by not knowing most of the characters from 1973, while the diehards would be upset if they don't start with the first episode.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I love that idea a lot! It would be a Fun creative way to go through the episodes fans want to see! I have to be honest and say I’d probably be more into watching 1975, 1978-79 episodes, so I’d love to have the option to skip around, but go back and watch the whole decade  when I’m ready! 

• Members

Peacock has a cool "Collections" feature for things like WWE and Dateline with thousands of episodes. They could do something like that. Best Of: Decades, Best Weddings, Best Catfights, etc., but I wouldn't count out full episodes in order either. B&B, The Doctors and Dark Shadows have shown people are willing to watch that as well.

Peacock has a cool "Collections" feature for things like WWE and Dateline with thousands of episodes. They could do something like that. Best Of: Decades, Best Weddings, Best Catfights, etc., but I wouldn't count out full episodes in order either. B&B, The Doctors and Dark Shadows have shown people are willing to watch that as well.

• Members

I have three Questions, I'll go from the most Superficial to the most Important to me:

1. Does Anyone know where I could find a relevant scene with the Character Amy Wilson by the Gorgeous and talented Julianne Morris from 1994 - 96????? I would really appreciate it, since I've found so little of her, the most ever was on "The Night of The Exes" from 2014

2. I asked someone already but this one is a question to all hoping someone will be able to help me, Does Anyone Know Where to Find ANY Scenes with Abby Dalton as Lydia Summers? She was on the Show in 1995 and since the date of what would have been her 90th Birthday is approaching I would like it to make a small tribute to her, together with some scenes of Falcon Crest

3. DOES ANYONE HAVE Scenes from Jill and Victor's Affair back in 1992???? That Mrs. Newman Poll on YouTube made me wonder if I remembered right or not about them having an affair, I Google and discovered that yes they did and it was in 1992, I would really like to Watch some of it, specially the scenes Jess Walton Described in an Interview, About Jill getting all dolled up thinking Victor would propose only for him to dump her!

Please register in order to view this content

and a party that Jack Threw to celebrate she would never be on John's life Again and she had to tell she didn't get married after all! I looked everywhere and nothing! All I could determine is it happened in late 1992 like November - December 

• Members

I have several 1994-1995 episodes that feature Amy. There maybe be more key scenes of her in the July-September 1995 episodes.

The episode with the party Jack threw is December 10, 1992 on the playlist, but the quality is very poor unfortunately.