ABC: Skating with the Stars

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rebecca has the best score so far and was fantastic.

I'm honestly only watching for her. Figure skating is beautiful but incredibly boring.

It's gotta be a given that Jonny and Rebecca are gonna be the F2. They're clearly the best. Already. Brandon's not bad.

I actually like the show so far, but it's really boring and going on too long. An hour is enough for this show. Way too drawn out.

• Members

I had it on my DVR and just watched it. She did alright but this was my first and last time watching this show. Too bornig for words. I did notice some of her former AMC cast members who showed up to support her

swts1.jpg

IA with whoever said this was too long. 1 hour should have been enough with some time left over if it spilled over. Things just seem to drag on and I quickly lost interest as a result

• Members

I actually really enjoyed it! Maybe its the Johhny Weir, Rebecca Budig and Bethanny Frankel fangurl in me, but it actually kept me interested. Agree with the unneeded graphics though. And BTW, I think the host is a hottie and I'd let him talk to me all night long. Didn't get annoyed once.

• Members

Frankly, Laurieann (hmmm, Carrieann/Laurieann, as I was saying...) could outbitch Johnny any day based on what I know of her from Making the Band with Diddy. But old dude has that Len Goodman salty old coot thing going too. I think Johnny is supposed to be the outrageous one like Bruno, but Johnny only looks "outrageous", he doesn't act as OTT as Bruno, or Laurieann for that matter.

I couldn't belive an hour had gone by and only two people had skated. Can't say that I will ever watch this again, but I did check in for Greenlee and to see if Sean would bless us by going postal on the ice. There's still time.

• Members

Rebecca has such a huge advantage because she skated when she was younger. It was good. I'm not sure that this show will have a second season though. Had this show been on in the early 90's with the Nancy/Tonya rivalry, I think it would be hugely popular. Skating only has a strong following these days directly following the Olympics. They should've launched this show back in February.

• Members

Skating flops in ratings

The switch between Dancing and Skating had Skating at 19 mill viewers the first 15 min of the show.

The next half hour Skating dropped to 10 mill viewers with CBS lineup of Two and Half Men....Mike and Molly and Hawaii Five-o beating it.......

The last hour had Skating with only 6 million viewers and a 1.9 demo of 18-49...

Looks like Mike and Molly is gaining steam in the ratings. I like the show......Hawaii Five-o numbers were up against Skating.....ABC should have stuck with Castle

Archived