DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

well just finished watching Friday's episode. nice but Maggie has rich history with the Hortons - why didn't we see scenes from 70's-80's with Melissa, Jennifer, and the beloved Alice Horton????? with don Craig? with Neil Curtis? not even one scene with Maggie and Alice, come on. they were super close. ridiculous. and why didn't Marlena come to share her respects? she and Maggie were really good friends in the 70's and early 80's. I don't care about behind the scenes nonsense, I wish hope-jen-marlena-julie and the real Melissa (Lisa trusel) would patriciate in Fridays episode, celebrating 50 years for SR. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

DAYS: One thing we're not going to get out of the Victor Kiriakis funeral or other onscreen tribute time is his son, Bo. Right, Peter Reckell will only be shown in flashback & not much of that. This is a Bo/Victor tribute video that a fan did. Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0d0Z-Y2TDU&t=225s

• Members

I’ve watched DAYS for years, until a few years ago at least, and I’ve never really understood the origins and reasoning behind Stefano being obsessed with Marlena. I’ve watched YouTube edits with various Phoenix climaxes: the theater being set to explode, the plane crash and now the ice rink and it seems it stemmed from Roman’s death and Marlena standing up to him? Or is there more to it? I understand he wanted to essentially make Marlena his and raise her children in 1985 by kidnapping the twins or was the obsession more full force in the ‘90s since they retconned her death to being abducted by Stefano? (I never understood why they didn’t just leave Marlena with Orpheus raising his kids on the island instead of killing off Orpheus and Marlena in ‘87?)