DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

I started watching days in Israel from 1993 episodes.. so rkk was the first bo Brady I've seen. and I must admit.. he did a really good job. had great chemistry with many characters. 

I also loved mark valley!!! he was a great jack! 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I began watching DAYS in the 60s, not the first year but very soon after. So, Wayne was my Roman & Peter was my Bo but I think that Robert was one of those excellent successful recasts!! And, Mark Valley, he. too, was a great recast and I also liked him on Another World! 

They were very worried about that recast, RKK, for good reason, because Peter was so popular, so they did a real makeover on Robert to make him look as close to Peter as possible and what's ironic is that turned out to be the look that Robert has continued throughout his life. If you ever see any YouTube of Robert as Sam on Another World, his look was very different. Longish hair & clean shaven. 

• Members

They did this on another show with Bobbie Eakes, maybe an ABC show OLTL?. I can't remember the full details but I'm sure someone got slapped or punched and fell out of camera and then when the character stood up she was the recast.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

• Members

So it may have been AMC I know Bobbie Eakes was in the scene but can't place which character was the recast. Anyway I guess other shows did a mid scene recast as well I guess was my point

ETA: Oh it was Babe Carey and Krystal hugs her and when they stop hugging it is the new actress, haha

Edited by will81

• Members

"DAYS" HISTORY FANS...PRODUCTION FILE NOTE CARDS POSTED!

Working on the preemptions lists recently reminded me of these production file note cards that I had filed away with the script covers a long time ago, so I finally got around to scanning them. They are a set of 46 note cards (or 92 images if you count both sides!) that NBC used to keep track of cast changes and preemption information for the show, pre-computer era, from 1965-1985. https://www.jason47.com/days/notecards.html