DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean Deidre might be bitchy?  She absolutely probably said that to FF, but I also think Farah was saying that jokingly as well.   FF is about my age and Dirty Soap happened at a time where that sort of slang or talk was more funny than her actually calling out DH for being a bitch.  At the end of the day I doubt DH cares what FF thinks of her or about the one season of DS from 10 years ago.  And to be fair, FF slathered on that lip gloss

• Members

I had the exact opposite thing when I met Dee randomly. She had just finished a long signing of her Marlena doll in NYC. I was arriving for a later signing of a group of actors, so I hadn't expected to see her. She came out a side door of 30 Rock as I was arriving for the other signing. As soon as I saw her, I ran over and asked if she would sign my "Days" book (which I had with me for the other signing). The NBC security with her was trying to push her into the waiting car, but she brushed them off and said she would gladly sign my book. Then a mother and young son walked by and asked for a photo with her, and she gladly obliged, all the while as the security was annoyed that she wouldn't get in the car. So, my one fan experience was very nice with Dee. So, I can say for certainty, that for myself, that woman and her son, she did not snap at anyone of us for speaking to her. And this wasn't even at a fan event, this was just on the street where she could have just simply walked into her car as the security was telling her to do so. 

• Members

I just went to Linda Dano's podcast where she interviewed Deidre Hall. Dee grew up mostly in Florida & was in college there when she really didn't know what she wanted to do & she didn't have the luxury of just "fooling around" trying to find herself. So she went to CA & stayed with friends & did some modeling which led to acting. At about this point Dee began interviewing Linda. When Linda was at OLTL she'd pee her pants & so wardrobe put her in diapers. She doesn't pee her pants anymore. Dee has a female retriever named Riley. Yesterday she put up some peach jam. When she & Judi & Susan went to see BARBIE, they dressed up some of her dolls first & took them with them. Linda asked her what she'd do if all of a sudden DAYS was no more. She was speechless. She doesn't know. Finally she said she would continue doing what she does, take a walk with a friend, ... trailed off.