DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hi all, I am a soap opera fan. I am 48 and have watched a variety of them through the years. I hate that daytime has dwindled.  I am off for summer break ( I am a high school assistant principal) and am getting ready to have some surgery that will put me down for a bit.  Is there anywhere online that I can watch full episodes of Days from the beginning?? You are all welcome to Private Message me those sites if needed.  Thanks in advance!!!

• Members

I don't believe you can. Corday Produtions/Sony haven't released all episode anywhere. You can find some old episodes like this on youtube, and some kind people on this board upload old episodes from other soaps but I don't think that activity exists for DOOL.

And of course current episodes are streaming on Peacock but they only go back to last August.

• Members

April 13 1973.

Large ad in Variety(with picture) - NBC/Screen Gems/Betty Corday Productions take pleasure in welcoming Bennye Gatteys as a continuing member of the continuing regular cast of Days of Our Lives.

We invite your attention to her outstanding premiere performance . Today 12.30 Ch 4

This was unusual for a soap to draw attention to a performer in this way. And to place an ad in a trade mag. Guess they were mad about Denise Alexander leaving and wanted to show they were moving on?

• Members
KETTY LESTER, WHO PLAYED HELEN GRANT ON "DAYS" FROM 1975-1977, MADE HER FIRST ACTING APPEARANCE IN 25 YEARS THIS WEEK ON "THE WONDER YEARS"...

Please register in order to view this content

Ketty Lester, who played Helen Grant (the mother of Valerie; grandmother of Eli) on "Days of Our Lives" from 1975-1977, made her first acting appearance, per IMDB, since 1998 when she appeared on this week's episode of "The Wonder Years." The left photo is Lester during her time on "Days" and the right photo is her guest appearance on "The Wonder Years."