Y&R Discussion for week of October 11th

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor JT. Well, it looks likes he has bought the farm. Just goes to show what happens when dummies don't pay attention to the weather bureau when things go south. they did the tornado warning accurately.... JT should have had his radio on constantly, and there would have information TELLING him what was going down. I am glad to see that production-wise.... they didn't actually try to SHOW the thing, which would have came off as cheap and unrealistic. Good move, as opposed to what AMC did. And of course, I could see the "Adam saving the baby" thing coming a MILE AWAY. At least Muhney looks good without his shirt on now!

• Members

So, if Tucker's office doubles as his apartment (oy vey, ATWT didn't even come up with that doosy space saver..) where is that? The Chancellor Building?

Sigh...I knew as soon as Maura showed up, Hogan would get his mits on her story and hop her into bed with someone asap. This "disaster" is so ATWT's "The Ice Storm". Carly's apartment window blew out on her too---just as she was about to bed Simon. Other than Emily giving birth on Emma's table, that is.

• Members

I like Adam but he is a bad Victor redux. Victor was totally evil when he came on to the show and was saved, redeemed, by Nikki. They are doing the same thing with Adam and Sharron and this act of saving Faith is supposed to show some sort of transformation. Adam will still be evil but never again more so than Victor.

Yesterday, Adam made some remark about 'overbearing women' and I could not help but to wonder if this was some nod back to his bi boy past. The remark was odd, obtruse and out of place. I'm loving these 'Classic' repeats, even the Sarah dies episode--the old rides are beautiful and I love old Kay being part of the search. The totally should have had Kay kill Sarah--HOT!

• Members

MTS is doing good work but her whole story is so irrelevant it's sad.

Where is Neil?

Where is Katherine?

Where is Aunt Jack?

Where is Victoria?

Where is Nick?

Nikki drinking in TOWN when she's supposed to be ashamed?

Nikki being drinking buddies with the man her daughter had an affair with?

It makes no sense.

• Members

It was so wrong seeing Abby and Kyle in the same room and not being the same age.

One acid trip was enough.

If it weren't for Cane's lies he and Lily wouldn't have had to go to the cabin and JT wouldn't have had to go get them. It's Cane's fault that JT got electrocuted.

• Members

When everyone in Genoa City knows Nikki yet NOBODY except Deacon sees she's fallen off the wagon that's irrelevant (and plot dependent).

Maria wanted to give MTS & Nikki a story but she didn't care enough to make it plausible (let alone well written).

But this is Maria/Hogan/Hamner/Rauch's Y&R where Grambo is God, Diane is 16, Aunt Jack is irresistible, Daniel is sleeping with a 30+ 10 year old, Kevin is "misunderstood", Lily has a "preference", Giggly Heffa is a Saint, Jana teaches SCHOOL & Paul's office is Crimson Lights patio.

• Members

I think I'd prefer Diane with Tucker. He may be a cheatin' pig, but Smilin'Jack's a ho.

Well, my impression was that Diane knows Nikki's drinking again, she just doesn't care. Victor knows, he just doesn't want to admit it to himself. Otherwise, she's been drinking mostly at home, right?

Archived