Y&R Discussion for week of October 11th

• Members

Diane didn't know.

The best part of the Victor/Diane stuff was that he dumped her to get back together with Nikki, saying it was only while Nikki was on her deathbed. When Nikki recovered, Victor stayed with her. He expected Diane to just accept it, but she took him to the cleaners, getting big money, a seat on the board, and his penthouse. Whatever happened to that penthouse anyway? I think she even went on Leanna Love's talk show to trash Victor.

So they even had John in this episode? Bizarre.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, for the love of God, Diane isn't 60! LOL she's supposed to be 48-50. And that's with no de-aging. Considering how good Maura is right out of the gate, I think this is going to work. Maura is a WAY better actress than I imagined she would be. Melody today is INCREDIBLE... the scenes with her and Deacon in gloworm is COMEDY GOLD. Even better is Diane piercing her through the heart with her accusations of bad parenting.

• Members

After dropping in and out over the past few months and feeling indifferent/hateful to what I saw,i tuned back in and was pleasantly surprised.

It seemed more old school Y&R.

Maura was impressive.Loved her completely ignoring Phyllis' shrill interuptions and child like behaviour. She captured the class of donnelly's Diane.

Katherine in the chapel was classic soap.

Victor/Victoria was well played. AH actually looked elegant and stylish. Billy kept the shtick to a minimum.

Nikki/Meggie/deacon looks good. Hopefully they can spin this out without Meggie turning psycho.

It was enough to get me tuning in tomorrow.

PS The Gloworm set is awfully decorated!

• Members

really? I think she's the same obnoxious bitch that needs to STFU. I think she's just as bad if not worse now since leaving Nick bc she's been coming across very petty and hypocritical. Qualties she's always had but now seem to be exagerated to the point where she just comes across looking like a fool

• Members

Honestly, I can't tell the difference between Gloworm (seriously? That's the best name they could come up with?) and the GCAC.

Y&R must be rich if they can afford to have Eileen Davidson on for like five snarky lines with Diane.

Has Peter Bergman always been so teflon? It's like every expression slides off his face.

Archived