Y&R Discussion for week of October 11th

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am love love loving the Nikki story. I have been hoping for so long MTS would get a story, and thank god she finally has a really, really good one.

Poor Murphy :( Love him. I feel bad that he's in this state, but I am LOVING Sean Young lately. When she first debuted I thought she was an ordinary actress, and pointless stunt casting...But now I am digging Meggie, and really think Sean Young portrays her in a unique and convincing way. Love it.

Still like Vicky/Billy. I am not a huge fan of Kevin, but I think he has chem with Chloe. Wonder if they will go anywhere with that?

Still rooting for Jana/Noah...Maybe i'm the only one.

Liking Maura as Diane..And I am a HUGE Susan Walters and Alex Donnelley fan ( I think I'm one of the few who really, really loved Susan as Diane). But Maura is pretty good. Something about her voice captivates me. She has a serpent-esque vibe about the way she talks. You can tell she's still the same slimy, fork tongued Diane, trying to be this good girl. And the way Maura evokes it is really turning me on to this story.

I have to get more active in this thread. I'm an every day y&r watchr, I just forget to post about it! haha.

• Members

Your favorite episode with your favorite person ever. This episode should have aired yesterday instead, since Billy was having one of his visits from John on yesterday's new episode.

I'm sure they're just waiting to see if Jeff Branson will stay longer or not if not than Kevin/Chloe is a go.

• Members

My memory is not that great, but Diane was a sperm stealing pig like Ashley? Right? If yes, why is Kyle young enough to be Abby's son? Shouldn't they be the same age?

Loving the Nikki story, and I am also enjoying Meggie. She is pretty unique in a trashy way. Surprisingly liking Team Jack/Phyl and would love to continue to see less of slut Sharon. She used to be a favorite, but the letting Adam in her home time and time again just to tell him she wants nothing to do with him while being jealous of him and Skye is tired (she's supposed to slam the door in his face, but she always lets him in). The fact that she could even entertain this man is beyond me. Sharon has this bad habit of setting women back about 100 years every time she gets a story. The writing for her is truly insulting and disgusting!

ANDREA

• Members

And it didn't help that Diane was ping-ponging between the sets in order to hear the juiciest tidbits of life in GC. At least on ATWT, the sets we were whittled down to were completely different looking. (unless, of course they were the interchangable Lakeview suite.)

The Father Knows Best obsession is a little creepy.

And this Romeo and Juliet vibe would be a little more convincing if Vicki wasn't on like her eighth marriage.

• Members

LOL, sorry about that. It can be hard on a message board to transmit what you want to say without sounding like you are outright dissing somebody's opinion (as opposed to just expressing your own differing viewpoint). That wasn't my intention.

• Members

Nikki & Deacon :wub: MTS always sparks beautifully with "younger" men like Diamont, Enos etc. Then again, I like Sean "Leather Hide" Kanan, so I'm biased.

Why is that waste-of-space Kevin even on the show? Everytime he shows up, I am surprised because I had forgotten the flinty-eyed nutjob was still around. And if Chloe and Kevin are where it's at, then :lol: Liz Hendricksen better kiss goodbye to any well-received, frontburner scenes and embrace Backburner Café, the Chipmunk Posse and the shiteous SLs with which Y&R lumber them.

Archived