Y&R Discussion for week of October 11th

• Members

Quote Em Up, Round 2

Oh GOD I just Know, Know, KNOWWW!!! What makes it all the more sad is I think I would have LOVED GigglyKyle forming a friendship with Darcy Rose Byrne's "I OWN JABOT!" Abby ala Ciara/Theo on DAYS. Can you just imagine these two children discovering how their mothers' really brought them into this world together? It really could have been powerhouse storytelling. And it's all been sacrificed for Hayley friggin Erin (not really Rylan's fault, since Erin was step 1).

And with all the suspending of disbelief we had to do for Rylan anyway, I would have swallowed a de-aging for the sake of this story, especially since they had to have known that Ms. West was coming on board at that point.

I prefer to call them "friends, once-removed."

***Pictures the fun...........and proceeds to throw up in my mouth a little.***

[Katherine "Gram" Chancellor]Dear God in Heaven![/Katherine "Gram" Chancellor] NO!

And again, there was nothing funny about those scenes. They were super-duper-in-the-pooper-forced.

+1

Whoever said that Case & Laura Stone have helped this along- AB-SO-LUTE-LY!!!

1 out of 4 ain't bad.

Lily & Kay are examples of asleep, in comparison to their former selves.

Emily is an example of comatose.

Oh Please GOD NO!!

Lately? :blink::unsure:

Totally. Diane & Ashley are two cats- one Siamese and one Persian.

Diane & THE Sommers are like two other cats- a lioness and a hyena. Can ya guess which is which? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank GOD for that last line because you had me scared.

Let me try.

[y&r_fan]Y&R should bring back Tammin Sursock as Colleen's Australian lookalike, who Cane once loved & is the cause of the Moose People coming after him. It will make it harder for like, the best Lily evs, Christel Khalil, to not let Cain be with her, because she convinces herself her best friend Colleen is BACK! Finally, a frontburner storyline worthy of two powerhouse actreesses! [/y&r_fan]

Thank GOD! And PLEASE, as a farewell gift, can we get

Please and thank you!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^they may be referencing the fact Lily's boyfriends/lovers have all been white.

Opinions of Stephen Nichols/Tucker?

I don't know why...but I can't see Diane and Brad having any chemistry. But I can see Maura and DD's "DollarBill" bein' smokin' hot. Odd.

• Members

I like him. I think Tucker and Diane had chemistry, but I think Diane has chemistry with just about every guy she's shared scenes with. They could go so many different ways with her, which is one reason I'm not sorry the character has been de-aged. Sure, I'd rather have AD in this role and have MW play Nikki's long lost daughter, but as Y&R's recent recasts go, this one is a winner, imo.

Please. You know Cane is nearly as safe as Victor. The Lake has no chance. laugh.gifangry.gif

• Members

Still hate the role and don't think that he's working at all. Tucker still feels very out-of-place. I like his chemistry with Eileen Davidson but apart from that I also dislike most acting choices of Nichols on Y&R. This role seems like a mix of Stephan Cassadine and Patch, a bad mix.

Dare I say that this dude who first played Tucker - as the caricature the writing delivered him - suited the role better!?

• Members

On the one hand, I agree with you; William Russ was better at being Tucker than SN. However, I also tend to think Russ - and the character of Tucker, really - would have made a much better addition to AMC. In fact, if "Rusty," as he's called, were still on Y&R? I'd wonder whether we could trade him for Michael Nouri, who currently plays Caleb McGraw Cooney.

Archived