Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My wish list would have been to have someone like a Roger Newcomb produce a livestream podcast discussion, more similar to what Michael Fairman does, but with more room for spontaneity and candor, and have someone like  Scott DeFreitas and Melanie Smith play moderator different episodes. Or even Hillary Bailey Smith. They could alternate moderating duty. Roger has produced indie award shows, so he can certainly string some decent clips together, while an alumni leads discussion.

The Locker Room at its best has had some decent episodes but could be a lot better. The  few times clips have been shown, they have been pretty poor quality, even when there have been clearer copies posted on YouTube. Puzzling.

EDT.

Auto-correct wants it to be "Locker", instead of "Locher". Oh well.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I like your ideas. Though to be fair, I don't know if when Alan began the show it was going to be an ongoing thing. It seemed like it was just a bunch of Zoom reunions while everyone was in lockdown to bring some cheer to all. They had much more of a spontaneous feel. 

I will give credit to Alan for consistently getting good guests. But he still needs to work at actual research and interviewing skills.